Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Erika!

Hi Ho, my name is Erika! I am fifteen going on sixteen!
One of my favourite things to do is go outdoors! Simple things like tulips blooming in spring and sunrays shining through clouds portray the awesome beauty of God’s creation and I love it!
I enjoy lounging outside on a blanket and reading. I love how reading can take you so many places such as, wizarding worlds, cosy hobbit holes, and enchanting secret gardens. Although obviously I can’t spend all my time outside reading, but that’s ok! Because when I’m not outside I am in my one window art studio, in my room, or making something in the kitchen. I love creating things that are appealing to the eye. Some of my favourite things to do are painting, sketching, making crafts of some sort, photography, and baking/cooking (although where as Hannah enjoys cleaning the kitchen afterwards I don’t! =]). All these things are forms of art and all are ways to make beautiful creations!
I love spending time with friends and family. My most cherished moments in life are events that happen with friends and especially family (particularly Hannah and Rachel).
I would love to go to Europe some day! When I talk about going to Europe, I don’t just say “If I go to Europe someday...” I say, “When I go to Europe...” I would love to go to Austria, Switzerland, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, and ENGLAND!
I guess that is all for now! Through are blog you will find out more about us, and the things that we love. I hope you enjoy are blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make our day-without them we cannot blog! ♥ It's always a joy to get input from you lovely other bloggers! xx