Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Hannah!

How do you do, my name is Hannah and I am 17 years old.

My goal in life is to get married and have a family. What better way to show someone love, than through marriage and raising children. It has always been the one thing that I have always wanted to do and Lord Willing someday, it will happenC=

I love LOVE to cook and bake. It is just so much fun. I really enjoy preparing meals and playing hostess to people. And cleaning up afterwards is tons of fun too. It just makes me super happy!! I look through so many different cookbooks, magazines, and the internet for different recipes. Julie and Julia is one of my favorite movies, and it just makes me want to cook everytime I see it. I always LOVE watching Food Network and Rachael Ray for ideas and recipes as well.

Children give me much joy as well. If I see a baby at like Walmart or something, I just can't help but smile and wave at it. I am so blessed to be surrounded be little kids in my family, my church, and in my circle of friends.

Being outdoors is glorious. There is a woods right behind our house and I love taking walks in it and just enjoying God's wonderful creation. I love sitting on a rocking chair on our front porch and reading...aaahhh, everyone needs a front porch for reading!!

I do enjoy knitting, and I've knitted about 20 scarfs and one hat=) One day, I am going to knit a sweater and I am kind of working on a blanket for my hope chest.

My style varies at times. For the most part, I try to be more feminine and wear dresses or skirts. I get a lot of my inspirations from Anthropolgie, Forever 21, Audrey Hepburn, and pretty much anything lovely. But somedays it is so nice to wear some cozy jeans and a baggy shirt.

Of course, photography is so wonderful!! I do enjoy dressing up and taking bunches of pictures!!

Well that pretty much sums me up briefly. I do hope you all enjoy our blog=)

1 comment:

  1. you're so pretty hannah. :] cute blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make our day-without them we cannot blog! ♥ It's always a joy to get input from you lovely other bloggers! xx