Tuesday, October 19, 2010

one month until absolutely amazingness and one week until pure magic!

It is so unbelievable that in one measly month we will be sitting in a theater watching the first installment of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Time has flown so fast this year...more than we can even handle...it feels like just yesterday was March and Rachel was online finding pictures of the Harry Potter cast and crew filming a few scenes in the woods--all horrible quality, mind you, but it got us so excited. 
Then the film was such a mystery--we had no idea what would be kept in the film from the book and what would be chucked, not that we know now but you get a much bigger picture. But that's one thing that is so exciting about films--the anticipation, the excitement, and not knowing what the director will show you, what the actors will say, where the music will take you. 
We get chills just thinking about this movie! The film shall be absolutely amazing and mind-blowingly epic. We know it will be different from the others, not how it's directed or anything but in a way that will be more intense, more emotional, more scary--which is as it should be.
Today is one month until the release of Deathly Hallows pt. 1, and again, we can't even handle how fast it has come! It literally feels like yesterday when we were thinking, "Oh my goodness! Deathly Hallows is nine months away! That's so long!" But, it's come so fast! Which is brilliant but also a bit sad thinking that we're just one step closer to the end of the films. 
They just released LAST NIGHT eight new TV spots (trailers pretty much haha) that are absolutely amazing! There is LOADS more footage shown and it's all incredible. This movie shall blow our minds. WE CANNOT WAIT! You can watch the different ones herehereherehereherehere, and a personal favourite: here. They're all worth a watch, because of course they're all amazing, how could they not be? Our hearts just pound when we watch them! ONE MONTH! WAAAAH! 
~
And, before we end this post Rachel has a little something to say:
It is just ONE WEEK until I will be standing in the cobbled street of Hogsmeade at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park! It will pure bliss...and looking at this picture makes me so happy because we'll be there at nighttime as well...which is fantastic. So, in my opinion today is a very good day--one month until Deathly Hallows and just one week until the theme park. Goodness, life is good!
Oh, and did I mention? My darling sister Hannah is paying for EVERYTHING! The flight, the tickets to the theme park, accommodations, everything. Though, I have to provide the money for the merchandise at the theme park but who ruddy cares! I'm going to the HARRY POTTER THEME PARK for Pete's sake! We shall be flying to Orlando on Monday, going to the theme park ALL day on Tuesday (which is amazing...lunch AND supper at The Three Broomsticks? And Honeydukes candy for dessert?! Yes please!) and then flying home on Wednesday.
So, yes, I AM SO EXCITED! I still can't comprehend that I'm actually going...it was such a shock in August and its come so quickly that I'm still in shock. I can't even handle that I'll be flying on a plane (for the first time), landing in Orlando, and then going to the theme park. I never expected to be going to the park so soon...it only opened in June! But, I am SO excited and my sister is the best. ♥

And yes, one month until Deathly Hallows and one WEEK until the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for Rachel! 
Cheers! And have a wonderful day. 

xoxo-
Erika&Rachel 

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, going to the Harry Potter theme park is my absolute aim in life!! I'm glad some other people are just as excited about the film as I am too!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are going to the theme park? That is so cool:) I bet you will have a time of your life
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those stills - so pretty! I've never 'gotten into' HP, but I watched a little bit of the last movie - what incredible sets and cinematography. And I adored the fair isle sweaters too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it strange that I have never seen a movie yet I am so wanting to go to Hogwarts? I would love to be lost in that place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful collection of stills from the movie.Can u believe I havent seen even a single movie and read a couple of books :)But in trailers the special effects look enthralling..will be forced to watch the final instalment (s) becoz my hubby adores the series! I dun mind it much too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute. i have to admit i'm not in any way a harry potter fan, but i appreciate someone who is. i do really want to visit the theme park one day! my coworker went on some ride and said she cried because it was so intense..? you'll have to let me know how that goes haha.
    HAVE FUN! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make our day-without them we cannot blog! ♥ It's always a joy to get input from you lovely other bloggers! xx