Wednesday, June 15, 2011

29 days. 29 days. 29 days. 29 days.

29 days. 29 days. 29 days. 29 DAYS! AH! That's not even right! Our excitement is unsurpassable and we get chills just thinking about sitting in that theater at midnight when the WB comes on the screen...and it starts. It is, of course a very sad time too because after this it's all over and we're not even sure what to think about that. But, of course, it never will be over because we will continue to adore this series forever and ever♥
And, although we are very sad to see it end we know the film will be perfect...and riveting...and extremely emotional, and, beyond all else, utterly beautiful. It will be a wonderful ending.
"But, you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light."
"Well, how was it?"
"Wet. I mean, she was sort of crying."
"That bad at it are you?"
"I'm sure Harry's kissing is more than satisfactory. Cho spends half her time crying these days."
"You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up."
"Don't you understand how she must be feeling? Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric, and therefore confused about liking Harry, and guilty about kissing him. Conflicted because Umbridge is threatening to sack her mum from her job at the Ministry, and frightened because about failing her O.W.L.'s because she's so busy worrying about everything else."
"One person couldn't feel all that...they'd explode."
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon."
"Before my eyes it started to sink, and just before it hit the bottom it turned into a wee fish. It was beautiful magic, wondrous to behold. The flower petal was from a lily. The day Francis disappeared was the day your mother..."
"Ron, out of the kitchen! We're all hungry!"
"Yeah, out of the kitchen, Ron!"
"Fred, George, feet of the table!"
"Feet off the table!"
"This is mental."
"Completely mental."
"The world's mental. Come on, we've got a horcrux to find."
"Merlin's beard, Harry!"
"Oh, sorry, sir, I should've announced myself. Cleared my throat. Coughed. You probably feared I was Professor Sprout!"
"Well, yes. What made you think that?"
"Oh, well, the general behavior, sir. The sneaking around, the jumping when you saw me. Are those tentacular leaves, sir? They're very valuable aren't they?"
"Ten galleons a leaf, to the right buyer! Not that I'm familiar with any such back alley transactions but one does hear rumors. My own interests are purely academic, of course..."
"Personally these plants used to always kind of freak me out....mm."
"Least I warned you about the dragons."
"Hagrid warned me about the dragons."
"No, no, no! Don't you remember I told Hermione that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you. But...Seamus never really told me anything so it was really me all along. Thought you'd...be alright...once you figured that out."
"Who could possibly figure that out? It's completely mental."
"Yeah...it is isn't it? I suppose I was a bit distraught."
"I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. It so happens that the phoenix whose tailfeather resides in your wand another feather...just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother....gave you that scar." 
"What's that he's drinking, do you suppose?"
"I dunno, but I don't think it's Pumpkin Juice."
"And here we all are, four years later!"
"We're all still a bunch of misfits." 
"Yeah, I suppose. But least we have each other. And Harry of course. Soon to be the youngest Triwizard Champion that's ever been! Hooray!"
"My wand! Look at my wand!"
"Be thankful it's not your neck."
"This is mad! At this rate we'll be the only ones in our year without dates. Well...us and Neville."
"Yeah, but then again he could take himself."

"I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me. That even though we've got a fight ahead of us, we've got something that Voldemort doesn't have. Something worth fighting for."
 It all ends in 29 days. Oh.my.lands. It will be incredible.
Harry Potter, and all those wonderful people affiliated with it, never ceases to make us fairly beam and be a topic that never gets old. The quotes never cease to be hilarious and brilliant. It never ceases to give us chills at certain points and make the tears sting our eyes. Never ceases to be fresh and new, when reading or watching them, and completely perfect and what we love best of all♥
Photobucket
There's just something about Harry Potter. Something indescribable that just pulls our heartstrings and makes us all warm and happy at any time. Watching the films or reading the books cheers us up when we are down, makes us feel better when we're ill, or enhances a regular blissful day. 

It all ends in 29 DAYS! 
Cheers, darlings!
xoxoxoxo,
-Erika&Rachel

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you both! I
    hope you guys can make it to a midnight screening - those sound like a lot of fun, and you'd be with other real fans. Are you planning to dress up? When the last book came out, there were people at a local bookstore who wore capes and fair isle sweaters - it looked so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am so excited! you are SO lucky! my mom won't take me to the first showing. :'( but I hope you guys can go. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make our day-without them we cannot blog! ♥ It's always a joy to get input from you lovely other bloggers! xx