Sunday, May 16, 2010

Many happy returns!!!

Friday was my sixteenth birthday!  I ended up getting a very nice canon camera from my parents!!!   I love it and I'm so glad that I got it from them.......thanks mom and dad=]  I haven't taken many pictures becasue it has been gloomy, but here are a few that I have taken. 


My Birthday cake which I decorated very simply.
I got the raspberry colour by mixing in raspberry preserves to the frosting.


I just had to put this picture in here!=] 


We went to cold stone because I'm in the birthday club there. 
So I got a free make your own ice cream in a cup coupon on my birthday.
So many flavors to choose from!


I got banana ice cream with pecans in it.......it was so good!  It tastes exactly like bananas!


I had a great birthday!!!!  Except for the fact that Hannah and Rachel were in Florida during this special occasion of mine.  I miss them very much, but they will be back very soon!  I hope you all have a great day!

Erika=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make our day-without them we cannot blog! ♥ It's always a joy to get input from you lovely other bloggers! xx