Friday, November 5, 2010

For your weekend enjoyment

Hello my dears,
I hope you are all doing well.  It has been getting colder and colder here and I have been adding layers to my outfits.  Also, what a shock it snowed today!  It was the most glorious thing.  The snow was blustering all around, little flurries finding there way to the ground and melting instantly...it was bliss!  Oh, and another great thing my dad built me my swing.  It is hanging from my grand maple tree and it is wide enough for two people to swing on.  I love it!  Here are some beautiful things for your weekend enjoyment.    
Aren't these lovely!  I think they are absolutely gorgeous.  I love the subtle watercolours and the intricate details.  They were done by Illumino .  Visit her shop and look at more because these are only a few prints that show her wonderful talent.


Oh my!!!  As I'm watching Rick Steve's Europe late one night I came across this brilliant, for lack of a better word, town.  It is called Hallstatt and is located in Austria.  I dream of going there now and walking the streets into the market place.  It is so quiet and peaceful and just so...dreamy!  I don't even know how to explain, but I think I'm in love.  
AHHHHH!!!! Deathly Hallows comes out in two weeks I am unbelievably excited!  I can hardly stand it.  Stay tuned for our ten days post harry potter fans...it should be pretty epic.  I thought the picture above was pretty adorable.  Hope you have a great weekend.  

Well I'm off to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and eat a bit of my chocolate frog and my Bertie bott's every flavoured beans (compliments of Rachel).  A countdown has started for me and I must watch all the movies before Deathly Hallows is released.   

Farewell,
Erika X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make our day-without them we cannot blog! ♥ It's always a joy to get input from you lovely other bloggers! xx